For all of you heading to warmer climes soon or for your summer holidays I’ve been busy whilst on hols myself in the sweltering sauna of smiles that is Thailand testing out some great products for you. They’re effective, multitasking, long lasting (mostly) and kind to the skin. They’ll ensure you look Wow-Factor on the beach as well as out and about.
I’ve also put together a short video clip demonstrating how I use some of these every morning before hitting the beach or poolside bar. Check it out below…
- NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette in “Warm Neutrals”
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer – Travel Size in “Radiant Bronze Light”
- Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow in “Baby Peach”
- Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder in “Sunrise Glow”
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector in “Light to Medium”
- Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 in “Wheat” – I really think this is THE BEST moisturiser out there!
- Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Concealer in “2N”
- Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in “Baby Doll”
- By Terry Baume de Rose Crystalline – lip heaven 💋!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in “Medium Brown”
- L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Plumper in “Dark/Medium Dark”
- Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara – tested in the pool just now and can report that it stays put perfectly;
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir – OMG, skin heaven!
- Chanel Illuminating Powder
- NYX Professional Makeup Retractable Lip Liner in “Nude Pink”
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in “Pink Venus”
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner in “83 Cassis” (a rich aubergine colour)
- Chanel Le Crayon Lèvres Precision Lip Definer in “97 Désir” – I’ll use it as a lip stain once I get a bit of tan.
Also, don’t forget that we’re here for you for individual bespoke makeup lessons – learn how to put together and use the most effective makeup product kit that works for YOU. Master makeup techniques that will make you look amazing every morning no matter where you’re off to!