MY FAVOURITE PART OF THIS JOB IS THE SMILE ON A CLIENT’S FACE WHEN SHE SEES HER FINISHED LOOK
I love my job and appreciate the faith that clients place in my skills to deliver the most perfect hairstyles.
“I’ve always been a very creative and super-organised person but forever struggled to find the perfect career where I could use both of these – that was until 2016 when I studied hairstyling at Kristina’s Academy!
Having a friend recommend that I study hairstyling at the Academy helped me realise exactly what I wanted to be in life – a hairstylist of course!
I’ll always be grateful to Kristina for these words: “Sometimes you need to get out of your comfort zone to achieve what you really want.” And that’s exactly what I did, taking every opportunity to style hair that I could. I knew that each and every time I’d finished working with another client or model my skills and professionalism would improve and my originality would shine through.
Luckily I’m a quick learner so only 3 years down the line and I’m a member of the team that I always dreamed to be part of – the K-Team!
My biggest assets are my love for this job, my ability to listen to clients and appreciating the faith they have placed in my skills and style; as well as complete focus on every one to deliver the most perfect hairstyles.
So what do I love most about my job? The smile on a client’s faces when she sees her finished look – gives me such pride and sense of achievement.“
Please CONTACT US and let Gintarė know your hairstyling requirements or to book an appointment.
GINTARE’S PORTFOLIO & TESTIMONIALS
GINTARE’S PRICE LIST
|Hair trial – at the K-Studio in Barnes, London SW13||£90|
|Hair trial - at a location of your choice||Contact us for a quote|
|Wedding day for bride - hairstyling||£190*|
|Wedding day for guests - hairstyling||£80|
|Occasion hair – at the K-Studio in Barnes, London SW13||£90|
|Occasion hair – at a location of your choice||Contact us for a quote|
(ONLY AVAILABLE: JAN, FEB, MAR, NOV & ALL MONDAYS to THURSDAYS except UK public holidays)
|Wedding day for bride - hairstyling||£160*|
* For wedding bookings on Saturdays during peak times, and for all UK mainland weddings at all times that are over 50 miles from Grays, Essex (post code: RM16) a minimum booking size of the bride + 3 guests is required. For single bride bookings a supplement of £80 will be added at peak times (excluding Saturdays) and £30 for all off-peak times.
The prices above for wedding day services are only applicable to weddings in the mainland UK, for other destinations please see our Destination Weddings page.
Please CONTACT US if:
- you require a trial or occasion booking at a location of your choice;
- your booking is outside of the mainland UK; and/or
- you require an updated or completely different look for the wedding evening reception (this service has to be agreed and paid for in advance).
For large bookings and/or bookings with limited preparation time it may be necessary to bring an assistant, if this is the case an additional fee of £90 in total will be added for 2021/22 bookings and £100 for 2023 bookings. You’ll be informed of this during the booking process.
If hair extensions are required for your chosen hairstyle, they are available to buy at the following prices:
- £120 for 16-inch extensions;
- £140 for 18- to 20-inch extensions; or
- £150 for extensions that are longer than 20 inches.